As honest and transparent lettings agent, acreddited by ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents) and Rent Smart Wales - we openly advertise all fee's.
Please find our lettings fee's for Landlords on the link below.
Should you have any questions, please give us a call on 01248 35 35 44.
Student Tenants - Permitted Payments
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd ‘the Agent’)
- Deposit: Deposit: £250 per person on a Dafydd Hardy Student rental property with a UK guarantor. (£250 + one months rent without a UK guarantor)
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Late rent will be charged at 3% interest above the Bank of England Base Rate from the Due Date until paid on any outstanding sums.
- Missed appointments, Replacement Keys or Emergency/Out of Hours Call-Outs will be charged at £25 (inc. VAT) per incident
- Avoidable or purposeful damage to property would be chargable to the invoice amount due, with no admin charge from the agent.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Ltd is a member of RICS, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Service, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the their website or by contacting us directly.
Example Tenancy Agreement
You should always fully review your agreement, and seek legal advice if you wish, before signing. These are important documents which require your full attention and care.
A guarantor (usually a parent or guardian) will agree to take joint responsibility for the rent for the property if the tenant fails to. Guarantors are required to pay any rent arrears (if the tenant does not pay) and for any damages costing more than the deposit. They will be required to go through referencing and show an income of 3.5x the rent.
We accept bank transfers which can be done in your bank or via online banking. Personal cheques, debit/credit cards or cash cannot be accepted.